At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence.
- Apply techniques for responding to situations in an emotionally intelligent manner.
- Understand and explain the impact of emotional intelligence on life and work interactions.
- Identify areas of personal development through self-evaluation of own level of emotional intelligence.
- Respond rather than react to emotions
- Build emotional self-awareness.
- Discover the benefits of emotional intelligence
- Set goals to achieve success