The over-arching aim of this course is to provide an overview of changing risk landscape principles, ensure students gain a firm grounding in the risk management discipline, and provide an opportunity to apply a contextual risk management framework. At the end of the course, the participant should be able to understand:
- The emerging risks in the operating environments of businesses
- The catalyst of a changed risk landscape, risk oversight and corporate governance, internal audit and control, regulation, and compliance.
- The roles of a corporate governance approach in a changed landscape
- How to turn risks into opportunities
- How to embrace a changing risk landscape
- The future of changing risk and business can build resilience