At the end of the course, the participant should be able to understand:
- Understand the key concepts of sustainability reporting and why it is gaining so much attention in organisations.
- Learn how to develop a meaningful sustainability report.
- Learn why organisations invest in sustainability.
- Understand how a sustainability report is a strategic tool
- Understand the sustainability reporting framework and processes.
- Insight into this understanding of the concept of sustainability and sources of their sustainability knowledge
- Understanding of their views and perception of the need for sustainability reporting