Consulting Practice in Post-pandemic Era–Strategies for success and sustainability

Barring any unexpected catastrophes, individuals, businesses, and society can start to look forward to shaping their futures rather than just grinding through the present. In this course, we identify some of the trends that will shape the next normal.

Course Objectives

Research has consistently demonstrated that learning occurs more easily and rapidly when clear goals are associated with learning.

At the end of this course, participants should be able to:

• Appraise the impact of COVID 19 Pandemic on the Consulting Industry
  • Discuss Business Recovery Strategies, Growth and Sustainability beyond the Pandemic
  • Recognize the Relevance of Digital/Disruptive technologies for Effective and Efficient Service Delivery
  • Evaluate Scalable Business Models for Successful Consulting
  • Develop and Build Sustainable Digital Brands

Course Content

Expand All
+2849 enrolled
Not Enrolled
This course is currently closed

Course Includes

• 7 Lessons
  • 70 Topics
  • 3 Quizzes
  • Course Certificate

Ratings and Reviews

Avg. Rating
36 Ratings
What's your experience? We'd love to know!
MB060787
Posted 3 weeks ago
Superb

Enjoyed surfing through to select interested courses.

Preview Image
ABEL
Posted 3 months ago
Important course

Meet Expectation

Preview Image
MB018144
Posted 10 months ago
CONSULTING

To be relevant in consulting business, there is need to: create a tailor-made solution for clients, know the industry well, link strategy and transformation, become a sparring partner and enable data treasure. I must embrace data, digital and strategy. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is key to our survival ICAN is celebrated for putting the training together.

Preview Image
OLAPADE
Posted 2 years ago
Excellent

I am enlightened.

Preview Image
KIKELOMO
Posted 3 years ago
Good

Excellent topic

Preview Image
TIM
Posted 3 years ago
Very Educating

This course has enlightened my knowledge quadrennially, it is nice innovation. it will be nice if they give access to other courses to financial members.

Preview Image
BLESSING CHIDINMA
Posted 3 years ago
Quite Insightful

The course was quite insightful and very much enjoyed. Thank you ICAN for this well packaged piece of work.

Preview Image
Emeka
Posted 3 years ago
Keys to success for consulting firms and how to cope with post COVID 19 Era

To remain in the internet while the course is in progress is what I dislike. However, the course of very insightful, educating and very enlightening. Provisions should be made to download the course materials and for participants to do it at their own phase and login to answer the questions. Good job by ICAN and keep it up!

Preview Image
TIMOTHY
Posted 3 years ago
Insightful

This is so insightful. It has helped to broaden my horizon.

Preview Image
Lydia
Posted 3 years ago
It was simply a wao! experience

Revealing Survival Strategy in this very challenging times and the need to speedily embrace Technology, is an apt innovation second to None! Learning, Unlearning and Relearning is a 'Must Do' to stay relevant in this fast evolving era! More Wins for ICAN!

Preview Image
Show more reviews
What's your experience? We'd love to know!